Ford Transit USA Forum banner

2022 Black Friday Deals

3145 41
It's that time of the year again! Please post any available Black Friday deal you've got below.
I'll start:

More coming!
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2017 T150 med roof SWB
174 Posts
Thanks Atoine for this list of black Friday deals.
Picked up a nice sink from tecvan.ca for quite a discount from the regular price.
It was twice what I was going to pay for a similar sized butler sink from Lowes, but that one didn't have a faucet that folds down, or a cover that makes the sink usable as a work surface.
Nor was it some fancy black finish with the word nano.
Almost done with the galley unit, can't wait!

Update, they got back to me and it appears for that price I'm just getting the sink no faucet. Bummer.
Might cancel the order.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks Atoine for this list of black Friday deals.
Picked up a nice sink from tecvan.ca for quite a discount from the regular price.
It was twice what I was going to pay for a similar sized butler sink from Lowes, but that one didn't have a faucet that folds down, or a cover that makes the sink usable as a work surface.
Nor was it some fancy black finish with the word nano.
Almost done with the galley unit, can't wait!

Update, they got back to me and it appears for that price I'm just getting the sink no faucet. Bummer.
Might cancel the order.
I ordered the tecvan sink. Wish I saw this last year when I bought the black stainless sink off Amazon. Yes it’s expensive, but haven’t come across anything on this entire build that isn’t 😂. I’ve a friend who bought it and it’s NICE
Thought I share input for others. It was $400 to my door
Yeah that sink is not cheap... But darn that thing looks good and you can tell it's high-quality. And I kind of really like that soap dispenser hhaha. I unpackaged mine and was really impressed!
Audio equipment Bumper Gas Font Wood

tecvan.ca/products/black-nanotechnology-stainless-steel-rv-sink

edit: That's $498 CAD ($370 USD) for the sink + faucet + cover + soap dispenser combo. Inflation is real 😬

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looks like Bay Marine Supply is joining the party, sweeeeeet!

-> 10% discount at checkout when using this link (bookmark it): baymarinesupply.com#c9306
(Valid until 11/28)

P.S. Prices shown in the store are without discount. The 10% discount is added in your cart.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Things get weird around Black Friday...
Just wandering around looking at solar panels and found this for 50% off.
But not if you buy it from here. Apparently taking that basket out that you don't get on the first link costs $140 in labor.
(still ends up being about 1/3 off I guess, but not the 1/2 off as listed)

As a not van direct but van adjacent question - for those of you with 3D printers, any recs on filament?
Got a new toy to play with and haven't yet had a chance to learn who the good guys and the bad guys are when it comes to printing material.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
As a not van direct but van adjacent question - for those of you with 3D printers, any recs on filament?
Got a new toy to play with and haven't yet had a chance to learn who the good guys and the bad guys are when it comes to printing material.
I've got myself a sweet Prusa MK3S+ and these filaments have become my favorite:
  • PETG (for all-around functional parts): Overture PETG.
  • PETG/Polycarbonate Blend (for functional parts with high-temperature resistance): PC/PETG Filament.
  • PLA: I don't use PLA much (because I mostly make functional parts), but I've been successful with Overture PLA.
I use the SMOOTH sheet for PLA, and a TEXTURED sheet for PETG and PETG/PC blend.

That's the material I've been using so far! (I've got some TPU and Nylon, but haven't used them yet).

Happy printing!

·
Registered
76 Posts
The VanCentric store has 20% off all week.
Nice Etsy shop! Ordered a NOCO outlet&bracket.
Will likely order more as the van build progresses further.
FYI - 20% off for orders of $100 or more

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got myself a sweet Prusa MK3S+ and these filaments have become my favorite:
  • PETG (for all-around functional parts): Overture PETG.
  • PETG/Polycarbonate Blend (for functional parts with high-temperature resistance): PC/PETG Filament.
  • PLA: I don't use PLA much (because I mostly make functional parts), but I've been successful with Overture PLA.
I use the SMOOTH sheet for PLA, and a TEXTURED sheet for PETG and PETG/PC blend.

That's the material I've been using so far! (I've got some TPU and Nylon, but haven't used them yet).

Happy printing!
Thanks Atoine! I have been looking at the Overture as it seems to be one I've seen mentioned. I'm just starting with PLA until we but can't wait to get into some of the other cool materials!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hobotech has a YouTube video that lists some Black Friday deals using his discount codes. See video description for the links and codes:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've got the tecvan sink installed and it works well. The built in soap dispenser is really handy. The braided piping it comes with is tricky to get screwed in to the faucet when installing, so I used some gunk on it as well. Good buy if anyone is looking for a sink. Cleaner looking than traditional sink/faucet combos and less rv-ish/cheap looking than others available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As part of the Black Friday Sales, I have 4 sets of the Ebony Cloth takeoff front seats covers from 2021 Transit vans that were priced at $200 for the front drivers and passenger seats. Will take $150 per set for these last 4 sets plus shipping. They come with upper and lower seat covers, armrest covers for both seats, and the matching headrest cover.

Just send me a PM with your address for the shipping cost.
Hello I’m interested in your seats if still available, Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
2017 T150 med roof SWB
174 Posts
Yeah that sink is not cheap... But darn that thing looks good and you can tell it's high-quality. And I kind of really like that soap dispenser hhaha. I unpackaged mine and was really impressed!
View attachment 181979
tecvan.ca/products/black-nanotechnology-stainless-steel-rv-sink

edit: That's $498 CAD ($370 USD) for the sink + faucet + cover + soap dispenser combo. Inflation is real 😬
I was going to cancel it when it turned out I'd ordered the raw sink, and needed to pay another $70 for faucet assembly.
But I like to evaluate such purchases by frequency of use.
A skid plate looks really rad in a tacticool kinda way. Buy my van is RWD and I go offroad maybe twice a year for about 10 minutes.
Not worth it.
But a sink I will use every single day that I'm camping or traveling.
Doing dishes outside when it's under 40 degrees is brutal!
The other sink I was going to get was an Elkay butler sink/bar sink.
That one is much cheaper, but I'm sure the construction is too!
Besides, this looks way slicker than the thin Chinese "stainless" steel and likely chromed plastic faucet.
Plus I get back the counter space when using the cover.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Swag Off Road will have 10% on Monday. I purchased their portaband table, along with a HF band saw when it was on sale. Creates a nice little benchtop metal bandsaw. Use it all the time for miscellaneous small metal part fabrication and cutting small batches of machine screws to length, rather than buying 50-100 of a weird size.

Machine Bandsaws Engineering Auto part Tool

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
As part of the Black Friday Sales, I have 4 sets of the Ebony Cloth takeoff front seats covers from 2021 Transit vans that were priced at $200 for the front drivers and passenger seats. Will take $150 per set for these last 4 sets plus shipping. They come with upper and lower seat covers, armrest covers for both seats, and the matching headrest cover.

Just send me a PM with your address for the shipping cost.
We had 2 take advantage of this offer and we have 2 sets of the Ebony Cloth front seat overs available. Remember these are takeoff Transit seat covers from NEW vans so you have to remove your existing covers to install these covers. If you are looking to keep your Transit as a long term vehicle, you may at some point need to replace these original covers and this is a cheap way to have some factory covers ready to go!

·
Registered
83 Posts
The site has most of the products they offer on sale for Black Friday. I bought my Victron Multi Plus II for 15% off yesterday. I think all their Victron stuff is 15% off for Black Friday. Free shipping for orders over $99. I plan to order more miscellaneous hardware today while still on sale. The other things I am looking at are 23% to 48% off today. I have bought from them before and had no problems. I have had questions before and they have responded within hours. I have nothing to do with the company and get nothing for recommending them. Also
AmpereTime has a good Black Friday sale on batteries. I bought their 12V 200Ah Plus battery this morning. I have nothing to do with this company either.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Looks like Bay Marine Supply is joining the party, sweeeeeet!

-> 10% discount at checkout when using this link (bookmark it): baymarinesupply.com#c9306
(Valid until 11/28)

P.S. Prices shown in the store are without discount. The 10% discount is added in your cart.
@atoine , Thanks for the affiliate code. Their pricing on Victron is the same as everywhere else and the BEP Pro Installer and Blue Sea stuff was priced better than elsewhere, so I'll call the 10% savings a legit DEAL! Plus they don't collect X.XX% based on my location.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts