Ford Transit USA Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R2X high roof long carbonized gray - TURBOCHARGED!
481 Posts
No - it's only weights under like 11,000 GVWR or something like that.

[edit: fixed weight]

From the 10/23 order guide:
"Power Outlet – 110V/400W. Includes Dual AGM Batteries (63E). Included with Dual Alternator (63C) on Cargo Van, Cutaway and Chassis Cabs.

Not available with Passenger Seat Delete (21J and 21K), Programmable Battery Guard/Enhanced Cut-off Relay (59C), Front/Rear Aux A/C, Heater (Driver controlled) (57G), 11,000lb GVWR configurations.

I'm confused. I thought all the 2021s have the electronic parking brake? Especially with the swivel seats.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There was something about two different swivel seat options. One of the options would delete the airbags but then would require work from an up-fitter. At the point when we ordered back in December we had no idea about the parking brake situation at all. So we ended up with the floor brake - good thing I don't wear size 12...) Other things to note: we ordered the ambulance prep package but I can't find a 110v/400W outlet anywhere, as you can see in the photo there was also no overhead storage tray (which I'm actually okay with as I prefer the space.)

·
Registered
497 Posts
In other 2021 Transits the 110 outlet is attached to the passenger seat facing the drivers seat.
The inverter is under the passenger seat. Did you look there and it is missing?
If it is that would be another thing missing from the 10,000 lb. van.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts