Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to upgrade to a higher quality of front strut. I run A LOT of washboard dirt/gravel road. I cannot run the B6 due to CV constrictions with the higher coil perch. Does anyone know what aftermarket options I would have that retains factory coil perch measurements?

·
Registered
524 Posts
None, next question? OK really, I bet the B6's work fine in a non lifted usage, you know, like they were designed for? And does nobody actually look thru the various forum posts before asking questions like this?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Would like to upgrade to a higher quality of front strut. I run A LOT of washboard dirt/gravel road. I cannot run the B6 due to CV constrictions with the higher coil perch. Does anyone know what aftermarket options I would have that retains factory coil perch measurements?
Rusty lots of discussion that the B6 is currently all there is and I would be really really surprised that you could not run them.
There is a huge desire for something better and you can help by emailing sales & tech at Bilstein, Fox, Icon and anyone else you can think of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rusty lots of discussion that the B6 is currently all there is and I would be really really surprised that you could not run them.
There is a huge desire for something better and you can help by emailing sales & tech at Bilstein, Fox, Icon and anyone else you can think of.
Thanks oneleglance! Yah the B6 can't be used with my vancompass lift unfortunately :( . I will reach out to some manufacturers thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts