Meet the van that's ready to become your DREAM BUILD!
Consider this baby a blank canvas (almost entirely) to be built to your specifications! Whether you're after a weekender, a full-time rig, or something in between, this could be the van for you!

I custom ordered this 2021 Ford Transit All Wheel Drive (AWD) Mid Height Van at the end of 2020. It is beautiful, functional, and an AWD dream.
This van is ready to be a blank canvas for whatever you have in mind. I've made a few modifications to it, but none that are "irreversible" if you wanted to start from total scratch. (NOTE: ONLY the vent fan can't be undone). willing to drive to deliver this van, no problem!

Here are the need-to-know vehicle details: (more tech specs attached in the photos)
  • MidRoof Cargo Van
  • All Wheel Drive
  • 3.5L Ecoboost engine
    • 10-speed transmission
  • front fog lamps
  • aux /heat/ac package
  • extended fuel tank
  • cruise control
  • palazzo grey cloth interior seats
  • Upfitter package
    • mod wiring system, dual batteries, aux fuse panel
  • Carbonized Grey Exterior
Presently it has about 17,000 miles on it.

** IMPORTANT NOTE** This van was started but I have not yet made any permanent/ irreversable modifications to it aside from the vent fan itself. If you're interested in any of the mods I've bought or built, that's great–if you'd like the van to be a start-from-scratch build, this is also totally fine (vent fan aside–this is not something we can undo, of course).
Modifications I've Done:
  • custom baltic birch plywood floor
  • MaxxAir Vent Fan 7500 K deluxe model (with the new and improved circuit board included)
  • Flat Line Van Co Bed
  • Flat Line Van Co Low Profile Roof Rack
  • Flat Line Van Co Cross Bars
  • Flat Line Van Co Front Bar
  • Flat Line Van Co Side Ladder
  • Fiamma Awning
  • Swivel seat in the passenger van
  • Lagun table mount (bolted into a bracket on the side of the van)
  • Insulation
  • moryde RV slide
  • bug wall passenger side + rear door
Other than that, this van has been untouched. No accidents, no issues, no damage. Happy to answer any and all questions, entertain offers, and hear what you've got in mind. The AWD has been a game-changer and I know these can be tough to find on the market right now. Though the van isn't finished (or really even started!), I've used it for camping over the last year and it has been fabulous–a finished version of this will be the ultimate adventure vehicle!
Price is flexible based on what you'd like to keep from the mod side of things. Happy to discuss and offer a custom price based on what you'd like--all the way from back to (almost) stock to keeping everything as is.