Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you may know, there is a National campaign for selling the 2021 Ford Bronco. I was asked if I wanted to take on the Bronco orders and I told Ryan Matt I had enough to do with the Transit customers and he needed to let someone at the dealership step up and take the leadership on selling the 2021 Bronco. I have been working with Josh Graves on building up the information on the Bronco and he will be coming with me to the 2020 SEMA Show (if it happens) to gain all of the available information from Ford as well as all of the aftermarket companies on the Bronco.

If you have a interest in getting one of these vehicles, we will be doing the same pricing as we do with the Ford Transit. We may not be able to give you the big price break like we do on the Ford Transit but we will give you the best pricing possible and work with you to get the EXACT Bronco you want. His email is [email protected] and be sure to tell him you are a part of the Ford Transit USA forum so he will be sure to give you the best information possible to get a Ford Bronco. I am sure he may be quizzing me on some things but he had went a step further to be as good on the Ford Bronco as I have on the Ford Transit.

I would not be surprised to see a Ford Transit customer come to Matt Ford to get his Transit and tow the Bronco behind it!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Glad to hear Ed that you are grooming Josh....I will be at SEMA again this year with my little red van so I look forward to chatting with you both there.
Poor Josh will have to learn on the fly since this is a new model and everything is fluid.
Tell him there is broncog6.com forum that seems to be the hot place and he should join.
I have myself and 2 others that have reserved through Matt Ford and I am working on 2 more so we will keep Josh busy.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
If you have went to the Matt Ford site to get on the list for the 2021 Bronco, we will be getting in contact with you to get the options you want confirmed so we can give you confirmed pricing for it. We will not be selling at MSRP but at a lower amount just like the Ford Transit sales.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts