Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this would be helpful for folks, but since we all get various emails announcing black friday deals, maybe we can share them here. It's always a bummer to miss out on something you were planning to buy anyway.

I'll start with Joolca has their entire catalog on 20% off, including their hot water systems: BLKFRI

Roadmaster has $100 off their active suspension, BF100.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I hope Scopemas are $400 for the PAIR! Geez!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Discount Tire is doing 5% off online orders, plus $80 off if you use their card, plus a bunch of manufacturer rebates and they seem to all stack. They also do 10% off for military and their families. Just ordered a set of Falken AT3W's.

·
Registered
2020 AWD CrewVan HR LWB EB
218 Posts
Sprinter Swivels shows a 10% discount code but I can't get it to work. JTQ6ZFVS

Coupon & Discount

Has anyone been able to get it to work? The chat function guy keeps telling me to logoff and login again. :)

Edit: if you run into the same issue with the code not working, I added an expensive item to the cart, then added the code. It worked. So I removed the expensive item and I was left with the proper 10% discount on the swivel. Discount didn't apply to shipping unfortunately but I saved some money. :cool:

·
Premium Member
Ford Transit Conversions
7 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Unaka Gear Co is doing 10% off all products this year including Maxxfans, Victron Items, Blue Sea, Ancor, and of course all of our Unaka products including our rack brackets and complete roof rack kits. Our sale will be active through Monday 11/29/21. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need any help.

https://unakagearco.com/

Product Font Line Technology Parallel

If this post is considered out of line I apologize and I am happy to delete.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Unaka Gear Co is doing 10% off all products this year

If this post is considered out of line I apologize and I am happy to delete.
Increase your discount to 25% and everything will be all good.

(Yes, I'm just kidding)

·
Registered
379 Posts
$100 OFF Tec Vanlife Sink:

https://tecvan.ca/.../black-nanotechnology-stainless...

We just got this sink for our van. It's got a foldable faucet, integrated soap dispenser (not shown on the image), a cover, and a retractable dish drainer. It's actually a super sweet sink!
Automotive design Rectangle Gas Silver Electronic device

NOTES: Prices in their shop are in CANADIAN DOLLARS (CAD)! Follow the link above for more photos.

All the best

·
Registered
764 Posts
I can proudly state that I didn't purchase anything during the supposed "Black Friday" deals. The few items I though about purchasing were marked up 30% over the price a couple of months ago, then discounted by 20%. I can do without until I find a real sale.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts