Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I submitted my final build to my local dealer this morning only to find out it's going to be a 2021 instead of 2020 so I'm trying to adjust some of my build details and I'm confused about seat options in the Crew Van.

I've seen posted here previous that the 4-way manual swivel seats are part of the adventure prep package but when looking at the 2021 Transit Order Guide it lists the below as standard:

Ebony Cloth, 10-way power heated Driver and 10-way power
heated Passenger seats (21R)

And this in upgrades:

Dark Palazzo Gray Cloth, 4-way manual swivel Driver and 4-way
manual swivel Passenger seats. (21T) – Not Available on Crew
Van

Dark Palazzo Gray Cloth, 4-way manual swivel Driver and 4-way
manual swivel Passenger seats (218) – Not Available on Crew Van

Do I have to order the cargo to get swivel seats? Does anyone know why the crew can't have swivels?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Factory Swivel seats aren't available on the crewvan. Either go aftermarket swivel or order a cargo van with factory swivel seats.

If you want that second row of seating, you could install a set of seats in the cargo, but the crew comes with side impact air bags for that second row of seating, the cargo won't have that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the clarification. All the 2021 changes are brand new to me so I’m feeling lost after I had my 2020 build down pat.

Two more questions if you have an easy answer:

If I add manual seats instead of power, will it remove the entire prep package?

Can you still add manual push down parking brake to make swivel install easier?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thank you for the clarification. All the 2021 changes are brand new to me so I’m feeling lost after I had my 2020 build down pat.

Two more questions if you have an easy answer:

If I add manual seats instead of power, will it remove the entire prep package?

Can you still add manual push down parking brake to make swivel install easier?
This link is the 2021 Order Guide. Page 45 of the PDF lists what can be Upgraded or Not Available with the Adventure Prep Package. also, Page 23 has a Matrix of the Front Seat options

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big thanks to everyone who clarified here. Going to skip the adventure package and manually add items I want. Don't need dual battery necessarily and think its messing with my seat options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts