Ford Transit USA Forum banner

421 - 440 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
My estimated delivery date continues to bounce around. Back up to 6/15/21.
Same story. Mine moved back +4 days from 6/8 to 6/12 over the last week. Was expecting something to change with the recent week shutdown. Hopefully this date holds and they are being conservative so it shows up ahead of this.

·
Registered
Build date 5/10/2021: 148", medium roof, Adventure Prep, Avalanche Grey..
149 Posts
Mine had slipped two weeks to June 15, now at June 2. I expected the opposite after the recent shutdown.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are others seeing a "VIN not found" error on the Ford order tracking site? I've been checking my order every couple days for several weeks, always getting a similar delivery date. Today when I put my info in I get "No matching VIN found, check with your dealer for info on your vehicle." Hoping this is a temporary glitch with the system, not reflective of some issue with my order.

Edit: This is as of 9am Pacific 4/22/21

·
Registered
58 Posts
Are others seeing a "VIN not found" error on the Ford order tracking site? I've been checking my order every couple days for several weeks, always getting a similar delivery date. Today when I put my info in I get "No matching VIN found, check with your dealer for info on your vehicle." Hoping this is a temporary glitch with the system, not reflective of some issue with my order.

Edit: This is as of 9am Pacific 4/22/21
Mine is showing up fine - still 6/15/21 but we'll see if it slides again with the plant shutdown

·
Registered
7 Posts
My VIN still comes up as before on vehicle order tracking. R2X with adventure prep, dual alternators, factory swivels, etc. Order confirmed 2/22/21 and estimated delivery date 6/26/21. It was recently bumped from 6/19 to 6/26 when the first April plant shutdown was announced, no change since the May shutdowns were made public. But also no information on production or build status. So, the suspense and wait go on.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My est delivery date hasn’t changed either. Hopefully Ford was already planning for this when they were scheduling builds....and they were just strategically dragging their feet in letting their employees on the lines know. Standard fare for major entities when dealing with labor unions. Rip the bandaid off slowly instead of all at once, so you don’t cause big waves through the workforce

·
Registered
T350 148" High Roof, AWD, Ecoboost ordered 11/13/20
78 Posts
No production until week of May 17? Mine has not changed. I'd like to see a window sticker by May 12. Any build news before then would probably be bad news. Hope more vins get issued soon, that would indicate parts? and be good news for everyone.

·
Registered
233 Posts
The high roof extended vans seem to continue to be delayed. While my delivery date has been holding on the website at 6/12 for the past few weeks, order confirmed by Ford 12/1 for reference, my dealer just told me their update this week shows my delivery date moving to late July now. I'll update when I see it reflected on the website too.

·
Registered
2021 AWD 148" HR 3.5L EcoBoost Avalanche Grey
173 Posts
The high roof extended vans seem to continue to be delayed. While my delivery date has been holding on the website at 6/12 for the past few weeks, order confirmed by Ford 12/1 for reference, my dealer just told me their update this week shows my delivery date moving to late July now. I'll update when I see it reflected on the website too.
Bummer, sorry to hear that :( Did you have a build week assigned that was moved?

·
Registered
22 Posts
So, I am still one waiting on a VIN. Several weeks ago, my dealer told me that week of 4/19 (last week) Ford would start scheduling again. Our discussions at the end of last week, he told me the system is showing we are technically scheduled, but without a VIN or build week. He stated he has never seen anything like this, so he didn't have any speculation about what this means. We agreed we have officially reached purgatory.

He is reaching out to Ford to get clarification of what is going on, but I'm sure whatever they say won't really be all that helpful. Maybe tomorrow/Friday we will know more. He has been pretty spot on with the info he has given me thus far, even if it at times contradicts some of the rumors from reliable sources on here, so I'm pretty sure he is being upfront and honest with me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bummer, sorry to hear that :( Did you have a build week assigned that was moved?
The dealer doesn't communicate build date, rather delivery date to me. So if the delivery date shifts out by 5 weeks, I suspect the build date shifted out by 5 weeks but can't say for certain.

·
Registered
T350 148" High Roof, AWD, Ecoboost ordered 11/13/20
78 Posts
The dealer doesn't communicate build date, rather delivery date to me. So if the delivery date shifts out by 5 weeks, I suspect the build date shifted out by 5 weeks but can't say for certain.
Your dealer has access to the same info as the rest of the dealers. Why some treat it like a secret makes no sense to me. Mine tried this same tactic, like he's the only source of info. Brick and mortar showroom syndrome.

421 - 440 of 489 Posts