Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Deleted

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  HiDefJeff 
Awesome, light and practical build @HiDefJeff ! I have a 21' 148" MR AWD Crew and need studded tires here in Montana for my use. I have been going round and round on the FB Transit Group trying to find out if a 245/75/16 will fit on the AWD with NO added lift, alterations etc. My van does have the factory wheel well liners so it adds just a little bit of extra bulk where the plastic liner covers the pinch weld. Also, my studded tires have about 5,000 miles on them so they are likely not as meaty/bulky as your K02 treads when new.

Do you happen to have the factory wheel well liners on the front? How many miles approx with the bigger tires? Still no issues?

I kept my studded 245/75/16s off my old 2015 Transit with QuadVan 4x4 (2" lift from the 4x4 conversion). I sold the 2015 4x4 and now have a 21' AWD and assumed I'd need to lift the new van to accommodate the studded 245/75/16s but your post as well as some at least one other person says they will fit....

Thank you for any additional info!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.