Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering Ford changed quite a bit with the 2020 models, I thought I would start a new thread. As anyone upgraded their 2020 speakers? I am looking to do a "plug and play" type conversion. So upgrading to 6.5" on the doors and something else in rear and possibly a small subwoofer.

·
Registered
2020 T250 MR 148”
10 Posts
My 2020 T250 MR cargo only came with the front door speakers and component tweeters in the A-Post. No other speaker wiring or anything. I took my van to LA Stereo in Las Vegas, NV and had a full system installed on the factory head unit. I had Focal component speakers installed in the front doors and A-Posts, Kicker shallow 8” subs in the middle, a set of Focal 6.5” speakers in the rear doors and a Focal amp to power it all. I could of got away with a lot cheaper system and ran the speaker wire to the middle and rear myself, but I definitely wasn’t confident or comfortable enough to tear the dash apart with only 164 miles on the odometer. Just the piece of mind having a true licensed and bonded professional shop do the work was worth the expense. There are way too many things tied to the head unit to screw up and I didn’t want to take the risk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts