Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought into a group of take-off 6 X 180mm Ford Transits wheels that just came off of NEW 2020 AWDs. These are the stock wheels that come on the AWD Transits.

Limited quantity on these wheels. $85 each includes center cap (NO lug nuts)/not including shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just bought into a group of take-off 6 X 180mm Ford Transits wheels that just came off of NEW 2020 AWDs. These are the stock wheels that come on the AWD Transits.
Limited quantity on these wheels. $85 each includes center cap and lug nuts/not including shipping.
I have a 2019 350 drw. Will these fit?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked up the first sets of the Silver AWD wheels yesterday. Thought I would be getting the lug nuts with them but they could not locate them. They had the Silver center caps so if you are using these wheels as a backup set for your winter wheels, you can use your existing lug nuts.

Only have 3 sets of these wheels and one set is already sold. There may be more coming but for now they have not received any more of the ULTRA Wheels that are replacing these wheels.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Down to ONE set of 4 AWD wheels available for sale. These are the stock Silver painted wheels with center caps.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There may be a set of the Forged Aluminum Wheels coming from some future conversions. The upfitters are replacing the factory wheels with the Ultra 3 wheels and some of the AWD Transits do have the Forged wheels.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ALL of the 2020 AWD Silver wheels have been SOLD! We are looking to get a few more sets once the upfitter gets more of the Ultra 3 aftermarket wheels for their customers. If you want to get on a waiting list, just send me a PM with your shipping address and I can give you a projected shipping cost for the wheels.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Picked up another 3 sets of 2020 AWD Silver wheels today! They come with the center caps but NO lug nuts. The first 3 sets sold out quickly so get on the ball and get these wheels so you will be ready to mount them with your winter tires.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Picked up another 3 sets of 2020 AWD Silver wheels today! They come with the center caps but NO lug nuts. The first 3 sets sold out quickly so get on the ball and get these wheels so you will be ready to mount them with your winter tires.
I’m guessing shipping to Canada isn’t possible? Or worth while due to cost

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Two sets of the 2020 AWD Silver painted wheels have been picked up with one shipping out and the other going to a Matt Ford customer wanting a extra set of wheels for their winter tires. One set left but expecting to get at least 2 more sets once they get the new tires for the upfitted 2020 Transit being converted with Ultra 3 wheels.

·
Registered
2020 HR Crew
2 Posts
Interested in a set. I have a 2020 rwd srw 250 and it has 6x180 wheels. Any idea if they share the same AWD offsets?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If your Transit has the 6 lug wheels, they are the same as the AWD wheels. They call them 'Heavy Duty Front Axle' on your Transit window sticker.

Just send me your shipping and I can calculate the shipping cost for you.

Ed Bowers

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The upfitter just called and they just got the tires in for the Ultra 3 wheels so NOW I have 24 of the stock AWD Silver painted wheels ready to pickup. I was down to my last set so now back with some available wheels for sale. $85 each + shipping.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Posted on the seats thread as well, but if anyone in Northern California wants to purchase wheels (or other bulky items) from @CrewVanManInfo, I'm going to be driving my van from Matt Ford to CA (hopefully) in late December. Happy to drive something back for a forum member if it makes anyone's lives easier. We can arrange to hand off the parts in the SF Bay Area (masked and socially distanced of course).

Unfortunately will not be able to make any detours or stops along the way. We are driving with a toddler and can't afford to have the trip take any longer than it absolutely needs to 😂

1 - 20 of 27 Posts