Ford Transit USA Forum banner
81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
Shipped out one set of the AWD Aluminum Alloy wheels and another set of the Black AWD Steel wheels with the Closed Lug Nut center caps. One set of the Aluminum Alloy wheels left, 2 sets of the Black AWD steel wheels, and 3 sets of the Silver painted AWD Steel wheels with the Exposed Lug Nut center caps.

These make excellent extra wheels for your winter or off-road tires and they have the width you need for those larger tires. Most of the aftermarket wheels have the 16" X 6" width versus the factory one with the 16" X 6.5" width and that can make a difference in how the tire profile relates rim size.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Another set of the SIlver Steel AWD wheels went with my customer from Lolo, MT so he can add his winter tires to his HR Extended Transit once he gets home. Down to my last set of these wheels and only 2 sets of the Black Steel AWD wheels

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Down to the last few sets of factory AWD wheels. One set of the Silver painted steel wheels with the Exposed Lug Nut center caps and 2 sets of the Black steel wheels with the Closed Lug Nut center caps. Last set of the Aluminum Alloy wheels with the Closed Chrome center caps. We probably won't see any more of the Silver painted AWD wheels as the upfitters have went with ordering ALL of their current vans with the Black ones and offer those wheels or the aftermarket wheels that are starting to be available from multiple sources and brand names.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Another set of Black wheels have made a new home in Denver, CO. He made the trip to Kansas City to get one of the Dark Palazzo Gray XLT seats and get the wheels while they were available.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Will start clearing out the Transit factory wheels this month since the upfitters are ordering the Black AWD wheels only and are not going to use any of the aftermarket wheels for the rest of 2022. Here is what I have on hand now.

1 set of Aluminum Alloy AWD wheels
2 sets of the Black Steel AWD wheels
2 sets of the Silver painted AWD wheels.
2 single Silver painted front DRW wheels

I should have the NEW center caps for the wheel sets and may end up with a few single wheels with NO center caps. I will do my final inventory once I get back to Kansas City.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would take a single black wheel as a spare if you still have one many months from now when I pick up order L58C.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 · (Edited)
Here is the inventory I have for the Transit wheels. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

WHEELS
1 - 2019 Black 5 lug steel wheel for RWD $50
2 - Silver painted front wheels for a DRW model only $150 set
6 - Silver painted AWD steel wheels with Exposed Lug Nut center caps $95 each
14 - Black AWD steel wheels (Bare wheels) $75 NEW center caps w/wheels add $20 each (only 2 sets)
4 - 2021 Transit AWD Aluminum Alloy wheels with NEW Chrome center caps $800

CENTER CAPS

6 - Silver AWD Exposed Lug Nuts center caps $50
1 - Black AWD Closed Lug Nuts center cap $50
1 - Set of 2 of Silver AWD Exposed Lug Nut center caps (ordered based on Ford parts listing for rear DRW models)$95

If interested, just send me a PM with your shipping address for a price quote. Interested in selling the wheels as set of 4 or 5 but will sell remaining ones as singles

·
Registered
15 Posts
… If interested, just send me a PM with your shipping address for a price quote. Interested in selling the wheels as set of 4 or 5 but will sell remaining ones as singles
@CrewVanMan can you PM me, I don’t seem to be able to PM. I am interested in a black awd wheel, if you have any singles.

·
Registered
250 Posts
@CrewVanMan can you PM me, I don’t seem to be able to PM. I am interested in a black awd wheel, if you have any singles.
@NewMap I just PM'ed @CrewVanManInfo I want a single black AWD wheel that would keep him even at one a piece for each of us. 👍🏾👍🏾

Go around and like a bunch of posts and you will be able to PM shortly. Have to get so many points to PM.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Here is the inventory I have for the Transit wheels. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

WHEELS
2 - Silver painted front wheels for a DRW model only $150 set
5 - Silver painted AWD steel wheels with Exposed Lug Nut center caps $95 each SOLD 1 wheel with cap
** - Black AWD steel wheels (Bare wheels) $75 NEW center caps w/wheels add $20 each (only 2 sets) SOLD ALL

CENTER CAPS

6 - Silver AWD Exposed Lug Nuts center caps $50** - Black AWD Closed Lug Nuts center cap $50 SOLD
1 - Set of 2 of Silver AWD Exposed Lug Nut center caps (ordered based on Ford parts listing for rear DRW models)$95

If interested, just send me a PM with your shipping address for a price quote. Interested in selling the wheels as set of 4 or 5 but will sell remaining ones as singles

This is the updated list. Have SOLD all of the Black AWD wheels and the above list is current as of this writing.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Here is the inventory I have for the Transit wheels as of 6/15/2022. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

WHEELS - these are NEW takeoff wheels from Transits being upfitted to aftermarket wheels
6 - Silver painted AWD steel wheels with Exposed Lug Nut center caps $95 each

CENTER CAPS

6 - Silver AWD Exposed Lug Nuts center caps $40 each

81 - 100 of 102 Posts