Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My upfitter is just getting the start of 31 Ford Transit Wagons that will be converted to Mobile Examination units. These are MR T-350 XL 12 passenger wagons so they have the Pewter Vinyl seats. Three of them arrived today so these seats will start being removed in the next few days.

Right now the 3 passenger 54" seat, the two 31" 2 passenger seats with LH & RH mounting, and the single Transit seat will be available for purchase. They are waiting for the final build diagram to see if they may have to install the 36" 2 passenger seat against the LH wall behind the driver's seat. All of the floor brackets are being removed so those will go with the seats.

Pricing will be $200 each for the 3 passenger and either of the 31" 2 passenger seats. The single seat will be $100.

All of the seats will come with the correct mounting brackets. If you decide you want to mount 2 rows of seats, we will leave some of the original brackets intact so you can mount them just like they were in the wagon.

They are located in Tyler, TX but if I have enough request for them in a specific area, I may make a trip to deliver them for a delivery charge added to those prices.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got through looking at the build out sheet for these Transit wagons and they will not need any of the existing seats other than the front ones.

So the 36" Pewter Vinyl seat is available for $250 with the mounting brackets.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Five out of the 31 MR 148" WB passenger vans have been delivered so far and seats are out of 3 of them. Sold some of the 31" seats and one single seat. So far they have been going to Transit van owners who are adding seats.

Each passenger van will have 1 54" 3 passenger seat, 1 36" 2 passenger seat, 2 31" 2 passenger seats with RH & LH offset legs, and one single passenger seat, ALL in Pewter Vinyl with NO armrest or NO recline feature. They do come with the Transit floor mounting brackets.

As part of the conversion being done on these Transit, the complete floor will be available for sale. It has the vinyl floor covering with the cutouts for the 12 passenger seating for the 5 varied seats. These will have to be picked up locally in Tyler, TX or if you just want the vinyl floor covering removed, that may become available and can be rolled up for shipping.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another 3 Transit wagons were delivered yesterday so there are a lot of seats available. If you are wanting to add multiple seats in a back-to-back situation, there are some of the longer floor mounting brackets that you can mount into the floor for 2 seats.

In one of the Mercedes Sprinters, they wanted a 3 passenger seat in the front and a 2 passenger seat behind it. We used 2 of the longer floor brackets for the LH & center mounting legs and a shorter one for the outer leg of the 3 passenger seat. With the quick release latches, they can remove these seats when needed.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Due to the change in the build for the mobile test clinics, the single passenger seat WILL NOT be available for sale.

All the others...3 passenger 54" seat, 2 passenger 36" seat, and either one of the 31" seats (LH or RH staggered) are FOR SALE.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rest of the 30+ MR 12 passenger vans have arrived and a lot of the seats are already removed from the interior and will be placed in storage for now.

If you are interested in any of these seats, just let me know and if there is enough interest in certain areas of the USA, I may make a delivery to that area. I may have a trip to Tucson, AZ in mid-December so could deliver some of these seats on the trip from Texas to AZ or CA.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have another trip to plan for FL in mid-December so if you need a Transit wagon seat, this may be the time to get one. Along with the larger number of Pewter Vinyl, I just picked up another set of Charcoal Cloth seats from a 2018 15 passenger van where they are just using the front 3 passenger seats and removed the rest of the seats. Did not get any floor mounting brackets but may have some left from the Pewter Vinyl seat vans to offer some with those seats.

Just send me a PM and I can put you on the list for either trip I make in December.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hello CrewMan. I live in Texas, can travel to TYLER, in fact may be there tomorrow., though I hadn’t planned to use my van for this trip. While I’m not interested in any of the rear seating you are advertising, I might be interested in a seat appearing in the background (it appears darker, maybe blue, with an armrest). Are those available? This appears to be a warehouse full of various seats and parts. Could I drop by and browse?

Ideally, the grey would be preferable color, but what I am looking for is an upgrade to my driver’s seat. Blue isn’t out of the question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That seat you may be looking at came out of Chrysler minivan and is temporarily out of the vehicle while it is getting a special floor placed in it for a wheelchair mount on the passenger side. Do not have any front seats for sale.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Seats needed in Florida

I live in Titusville, Florida, East of Orlando. I have a 2018 Transit Van and would like to add seats. I read over what you have and I am flexible with sizes. What is currently available and where will you be in Florida for your December trip. I could meet you with my van and cash. Regards, Paul KOSIERACKI.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Howdy,

Looking for a 2nd row set of three in St. Louis MO. pewter Vinyl preferred. Will probably get them from a wrecking yard if you are not planning on swinging by though!

Will pay asking price in cash of course.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Besides the Pewter Vinyl seats listed in this thread, there are some Pewter Cloth seats available. A group from a set of a 15 passenger van with a 3 passenger 54" seat, 2 passenger 36" seat, and the single 13" free standing seat. Limited on the Charcoal Cloth seats but working on getting another set of these from a 12 passenger van that is in line for a future handicap upfit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi CrewVanManInfo! I need 2 of the double seats. Will be back in Houston on 11/30 and can drive up to Tyler. Just let me know if any are left. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi CrewVanManInfo: I posted but I think it ended up on another thread. I will be back in Houston on11/30 and would like to make the trip to Tyler for seats. What is the address up there? Thanks Mike

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Made the last removal on the seats for the 30+ MR 148" WB passenger vans. Still have plenty of seats available with the floor mounting brackets along with complete floor sections for the 12 passenger van with the vinyl floor covering.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested in a set of second row (3 wide) pewter vinyl with brackets. I am in the Ithaca NY area. These are going in a '19 mid roof cargo moto hauler as a sometimes second row when we have extra humans as cargo.

Are you able to ship?

Thanks-
Rob

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Seats are too costly to ship as they have to be mounted on a skid and shipped freight to you in NY. You might check through your local craigslist for some Transit seats in your local area.

Will be taking more Transit seats to the local Houston, TX area on 12/22 or 12/23 so if you need some Ford Transit seats in Pewter Vinyl, Pewter Cloth, or Charcoal Cloth send me a email to [email protected] with the specific Transit seats you need. There may be some seats I will not have available.

Pewter Vinyl seats....54" 3 passenger, 36" 2 passenger, and 31" 2 passenger seats with LH & RH staggered leg mounts

Pewter Cloth seats
...54" 3 passenger, 36" 2 passenger

Charcoal Cloth seats...31" 2 passenger, 16" single seat, LH & RH corner seats for 15 passenger van

I will have the factory floor mounting brackets for the separate seat and the second & third row dual seats (where you can mount the seats back to back like in the original passenger van layout) so will need to know which floor brackets you want for mounting the seats. To get shorter brackets for mounting, you may want to take the dual seat brackets and cut them to fit for a smaller fitting mount.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts