Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Transit 350 XLT Passenger Wagon Medium Roof
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am working on my conversion of a 2018 Transit 350 XLT. It is a Medium Roof Passenger with long wheel base.

Parts that have been removed and will not be reused will be the floor seat mounts, side curtain airbags, headliners and some of the interior trim.

New OEM parts from Ford are quite expensive so I thought I'd reach out to the community to see if anyone had a need for these parts. I don't plan on taking to them to the landfill but I also don't want to just give them away. Reach out if interested and maybe we can come to a reasonable price.

I will be driving from Boise, ID to Nashville, Tennessee mid to late January 2021 and can meet/drop off along the route to save on hundreds of dollars in shipping costs.

Best Regards,
Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you post pics of the misc trim pieces?
thanks
Mitch
Boise
Hi Mitch, I am driving cross-country to Tennessee currently.

I will grab a picture of the diagram when i get a minute to pull it up. I have pretty much every trim piece. Do you have something specific in mind?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@mtbmitch2
Mitch, here are the diagrams for the parts I have. Let me know what you are looking for. I'm in Tennessee currently for work but I can have my lady ship what you need or meet up if you are local.
Blue Text Line Font Purple

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.