My son will be driving soon, so we're selling our extra camping vehicle because it's too big for him to drive. It's been on many trips, so mostly highway miles. 2 big trips to Niagara Falls and back (10k mi) and to Alaska and back (10k mi). Many trips to Utah (about 1k each). Originally outfitted for camping, but can also seat 7.

The 6-speed auto transmission with the 3.5 liter Ecoboost gas engine has serious passing power, while not completely thirsty for gas (15 mpg), considering how much space it has.

RWD, but added a Truetrac limited slip differential (3.55 gearing) for snow/off-road. Upgraded to 245/75 r16 Michelin LTX A/T2 tires, including additional spare for 5-tire rotation. Also includes a second set of wheels with Nokian WRC3 225/175 r16 tires for the snow.

Suspension upgrades:
Front: Foes Racing 2" lift with Bilstein B6 struts
Rear: Van Compass tuned Fox shocks with high clearance shock brackets

Electrical:
Pioneer AVH-2300NEX touch screen stereo
Renogy 12V DC to DC battery charger to charge house batteries while driving
Two Renogy 100 amp-hour deep cycle AGM batteries (200 amp-hour total)
Victron 100/30 MPPT charge controller
Victron 800 W Phoenix 120 V inverter
Victron BMV-700 battery monitor
Victron 7 amp 12 V shore battery charger
Unfortunately, our Renogy flexible solar panel recently failed, but everything is wired to add another solar panel of your choice.

Rear bed is telescoping to expand to queen size with room below for gear storage. Soft storage compartments on upper driver's side wall. I also have a sink cabinet, cabinet for a Dometic fridge (will include for additional price), and cabinet for the Camp Chef stove/oven (not for sale) that I can throw in for free. We used these with the 3rd row of seats removed.

For ventilation, there is a MaxxAir fan and we used two in-window steel mesh vents in the front windows that allow you to keep the windows partially open, while still keeping the van locked and secured.

Weathertech one piece all weather rubber mat upfront, with Weathertech front windshield and front window reflective covers included.

Side and rear windows have perforated white vinyl covers on the outside that block sunlight, but still allow you to see out.

Prime Design rear ladder for roof access, along with roof rail tracks for adding roof racks for solar or gear.

ARB aluminum housing awning with enclosed tent room.

Floor is vinyl plank with additional cubby storage in side slider foot well.

Running boards on both driver side and passenger side.

Scopema seat swivels for both driver and passenger side along with Lagun swivel table allow for dining area.

DM me for a CL link to more pictures (I exceeded the 20 MB limit). I may have missed some things, so feel free to contact me with questions.