Ford Transit USA Forum banner

2016 Transit 350 XLT seats and interior for sale

8K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  EMW 
#1 ·
Hey there!

First off, we're new to the forum and want to say thanks to all the anonymous help we've already received from the friendly folk on this website. We just purchased a 2016 Transit 350 XLT Wagon based on a lot of great info we found here.

Over the next several months we'll be converting the van into a home. First step is gutting the interior, so it's all for sale. Seats, headliner, trim, and false floor. Even the TV/DVD player!

The seats are all OEM charcoal cloth and are in great shape. The van used to be a limo, so they kept it classy.

We'd love to sell as much of this as possible at once, but we are certainly happy to entertain offers for individual pieces.
Let us know if you're interested! (obviously)
Thanks!
Located in Portland, OR

See less See more
#7 ·
Heyooo, we're not quite ready to start letting seats go individually yet, but maybe next week if no one goes for the whole enchilada. I've been getting offers of $250 for the two-seaters, which I think is fair. $350 for the three-seater? Rails and hardware included, of course.

I'll let you know if/when we start selling the seats separately.

#13 ·
Hello guys,

New to the forum but a do a lot of work on the Ford Transits.

Currently have three sets of seats of seats to sell. 1 set of Rear seats from a 15 passenger 148 SRW (non extended) in leather.1 set of Rear seats from a 15 passenger 148 EXT DRW in cloth. 1 set of Rear seats from a 12 passenger 148 SRW (non extended) in cloth.

Will have lots more coming available over the next number weeks as we build more units.

Have rails for all the seats.

Please DM me and we can chat offline.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.