Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my hard-to-find Ford Transit T-150 XLT 10-seater Passenger Van (short wheelbase, low roof). This is in 100% perfect "showroom new" condition... seriously. I was the second owner when it only had 11k and I've kept it in pristine condition ever since (I'm a bit obsessive with my vehicles). Current mileage is only 48,000. This particular setup (T-150 short/low roof with XLT package and 10-seater option) is extremely hard to find, at least on the used market out here in California. I love this setup because it is so compact and easy to drive/park. Has Bluetooth, Ford SYNC, integrated backup camera, parking sensors, high-back/reclining seats throughout, individual map lights and vents at each row, steering wheel controls, keyless entry, self-adjusting windshield wipers, etc... plus I've added a heavy-duty towing setup (class IV hitch, 7-pin wiring, electronic brake controller). I'm also throwing in an additional double-bench seat for the back so you can remove the three-across and replace it with the two-across, then have added storage. I'm only selling it because I bought a big 35' toy hauler trailer and needed a truck with a V8 for the heavy trailer/cargo. I just paid registration through March of next year. Oil has been changed regularly. Tires and brakes have plenty of life; it literally needs nothing. (Never had a break-down/repair, accident, scratch, etc.) Clean title. Still covered under the Ford 5-yr powertrain warranty! Vehicle location is COARSEGOLD, California (outside of Fresno). I can be reached at [email protected] or 559-76O-7lO4. Asking $20,900

·
Super Moderator
1,660 Posts
If you are selling it please list an asking price. If you have passed the allotted time to edit the post let me know and I will edit it for you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are selling it please list an asking price. If you have passed the allotted time to edit the post let me know and I will edit it for you.
My mistake; I'm so sorry (I thought it was in there somewhere). I've edited now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts