A great buy on a low mileage, mechanically sound van. This will work great as a work van, but I think it's the perfect foundation to build out your dream custom RV. I bought it to do just that but am better at making grand plans than finishing them. I did get some traveling in but never put much work into building it out. I only got so far as to install a wood floor, a roof vent, and partially insulated the walls. I covered up the two side windows in the back, but they can easily uncovered if you're looking for more natural light in your build out.
Most of the 32,000 miles are highway miles and most of the highway miles were driven below the speed limit. If you keep your foot light this van, with it's 3.5L ecoboost engine, will get 21mpg on the highway. On the other hand, if you want this van to go, the twin turbos make it really responsive.
The cab is in great shape with only the seats really showing any signs of aging. The back has some dents, dings, and scratches, but nothing that won't be covered with a build out. The exterior has scuffs and scratches too. Some that could probably be buffed out and some that are into the paint. The van also has some hail damage. The only place where it is terribly noticeable is on the hood, most of the rest is on the roof where no one will ever see it.
I am located in Denver, but am willing to work with out of town buyers. I can deliver to a mechanic of your choosing at your expense, if you want to get it checked before buying. I am also willing to deliver it just about anywhere for expenses.
This is a unique van, I had a hard time finding comparable examples. That to say, I am not sure how much this will actually sell for. KBB said $51 in fair condition. It is mechanically in very good shape but with the hail damage I have dropped the price to 45. I will consider reasonable offers.

I have tried to show most of the imperfections in the photos but may have missed some.