Nearly-Complete Build & Components.
Please read first!
Selling due to changing needs in my career. Please read first, and then name your price. I need to move to a new city soon, so willing to work with buyer, but please no lowballing (i.e. $5,000). For reference, this vehicle with its mileage is valued at $20k-$24k on the Kelley Blue Book Website. That's not including the build itself. Please send offers that are considerate of the effort that went into the build.
- 2016 Ford Transit T-250 High Roof Extended
- 135k miles - Frequent oil changes/maintenance
- Havelock Wool, Polyiso, and cork insulation throughout - Has running water, a working electrical system, a Webasto heater, and two MaxxAir Fans
- Converting bed that pulls out to fit full-size mattress. Also lifts up, with water system housed inside.
- Kitchen sink has regular faucet, as well as faucet connected to filter for drinking water
- Indoor and outdoor shower
- Shore power. Six Renogy solar panels included, but not yet mounted
- (2) Battle Borne Batteries
- Double-burner propane stove
- Upper and lower cabinets, plus closet for storage
- Shelf installed above cab for extra storage