I bought this van about 4 years ago. I did a modest build out for camping while i was racing mountain bikes but there is much potential to really expand the build of this van and take it to another level. I've taken good care of it, kept it clean, and maintained it well. It runs and drives great. no usability issues whatsoever. up to date on all recalls. New fuel pump (recall), and lower control arms, torque converter, spark plugs, and intake manifold gasket were replaced at 100,000 miles. brake pads and rotors on the front are due for replacement. windshield is cracked, but still passed inspection so i haven't replaced it. I do still have a loan that I am paying on for the van so full disclosure to the buyer: we will have to navigate that. tires have some wear but still have plenty of tread. front engine cover seal is presenting a small leak as of the last two oil changes. has never leaked badly enough for oil level to drop below normal, i've just noticed it the last two times i've changed the oil and have been monitoring it. I would not hesitate to drive this van any distance, ever. It's very dependable and has been a great vehicle. I don't use it like i used to and I hope someone else will! This van has been my daily driver, as well as my home for a brief period of time. only reason I am selling is the value of vans right now. open to offers, but lowball offers will not be entertained. I also have a set of Agile Off-road Fox 2.0 Performance series rear shocks I will include with the sale. I'm waiting on hardware to mount them and if it comes in before the van is sold i will install them prior to purchase. They are like new and have been tuned for the Transit. This is a great vehicle that i've made a lot of memories in, and i hope to find someone that will appreciate it as much as i have.
Matt