Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gutted my 2015 T 350 HD 15 passenger van. Selling both left and right side rear curtain airbags. The left and right side retail for $3500 for the pair. I will sell the pair for $1500. I will attach pictures if need for all items listed. I also have the grey headliner and all air-conditioning vent flutes available for the extended high roof for $750. My name is David and I can be reached directly at 270-577-2715 (Text first Please). I also have all interior seats (excluding driver and passenger) for $1500.00 for all seats. Located in south Georgia. Come and take it all for 3000.00. Thank you and please feel free to reach out with any questions.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If You plan to ship the airbags be aware that you will have to declare them as explosives and ship them inside a cage. Otherwise you could face huge penalties.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Dinocarsfast!!!! I certainly did not know that, however I prefer for someone in the Southeastern area reach out for these items. I can deliver or they can pick up if within 6-8 hours. Thanks agin. Davo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts