2015 with 108k miles. Ecoboost engine with open rear dif. Blue Book says $25k trade in or $30k private party. Looking to get a fair price from someone who wants the van. I’m not selling to dealer (Craigslist is awful these days) and I’d rather keep it than sell low. I want to sell so I can order and wait for an awd with the 130 wheel base.

Second owner purchased with 24k miles in 2017. It’s been a daily driver and family camper, although I only drove it one winter. It started as a passenger wagon, but 3 seats in the 3rd row remain.

The build is Baltic birch with a slide out bike tray, a few drawers and a bed. Has a maxair fan, swivels on both front seats. Basic but awesome for weekends or a few weeks at a time. Forgive the mess in the photos. Camper is currently a hockey hauler.

A few little items to repair that will either be done, or negotiated into price. AC blows hot and I’m scheduled to get it diagnosed. ABS light is on and I need to replace the rear tone ring. I did one side last year, along with brakes and should have just done them both while it was apart. Windshield needs to be replaced before vermont inspection in February. Last, they finally got the drive shaft and parts in for the recall. Coupling has been done before, but this should take care of that recall. Scheduled for 9/20.