Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my One Owner Custom ordered 148'' Medium Height & Length T-250 Transit Van. It has the 3.5 EB with the 3.31 LS and currently has under 25K. on the odometer. Average all around MPG is right at 17 and on the Hwy. 21+ is easily obtainable.

I used this as my daily driver and RV/Motorcycle Hauler but it's only been used for that about 5-6 times. We ended up buying a RV & Trailer so there's no real reason to keep it. It's never been in any accidents and always been serviced at my local Ford dealer.

Charcoal Grey Exterior, Pewter Leather Powered Seats, Full Factory Wall Covering & Vinyl Floor, Dual Batteries, Premium Radio with Sirius and Navigation, Tow Package, LED Cargo Lights, Lane Assist, Ziebart Rust Protection, Cruise Control, Tinted Glass, Power Heated Mirror's and Rear Window's, Weather Tec Front Mat's plus it comes with 2 sets of Factory Alloy Wheels.

One set has the factory tires and the other has 4 Firestone Winter Force tires on them. The Snow tires have less then 5k. miles. Even when empty the van was awesome in a 10" plus snowstorm.

Located in the Greater Milwaukee Wi. area. I'll assist in a Fly & Drive and will have the Van Professionally Portered and Serviced prior to delivery. Please email me for pictures and include your name and phone number for the initial contact. Asking $31000.00. Clean Lien Free Wisconsin Title in hand.

Van Safe,
George
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.