Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new to this Forum , not sure how to navigate my way around yet but looking for owners of Transit Connect EV's( Azure Dynamics) if there are any on here & would like to msg me I'm having some technical issues and would like to speak with others who have the same vehicle. Thank you for any assistance and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Better Luck on the correct site

Hey everyone new to this Forum , not sure how to navigate my way around yet but looking for owners of Transit Connect EV's( Azure Dynamics) if there are any on here & would like to msg me I'm having some technical issues and would like to speak with others who have the same vehicle. Thank you for any assistance and Merry Christmas!

Gene,

You have fallen prey to the mistake by Ford of naming two vehicles the same, and of the stupidity by this forum of including a Thread for TC's, when the forum is for the full size Transits (see the header above). You aren't the first and you won't be the last, alas. :eek:
I've included a link below to the proper forum for your questions, and fellow TC owners.
Good Luck.

Semper Fi

https://fordtransitconnectforum.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts