Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My plans have changed and I am only going to use (2) of my (4) AMA bunk windows (Van Bunk Half-Slider Window Driver and Passenger Side 30 3/4" x 9 1/2" × 1 )

Shipping will cost me a lot to return them, so I wanted to pass this along to other forum members. I paid 525 out the door and I am looking to get $450 obo for them both.I will also include some Sikaflex and the primer that I purchased for install.

I am located in San Jose, CA

Here is the driver side window:

PM for more information

Thank you,
Ryan

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
I can take one Rparker. We would have to figure the shipping to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada..zip here is S7N1Y8.....let me know if you are interested...Dave..aka Kojak

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the late reply, just got back from a trip. I would like to sell both of them as a set, as they are already packaged and ready to be shipped along with the SikaFlex and Primer that cannot be separated. Let me think about it and look into shipping. Thank you for the interest.

Ryan

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
Hmmm..wish I lived closer.
Timing is everythind so when you did not respond in a few days I went ahead and did some insulating/sound deadener and panels. I can still remove the upper panel for driver side, as a little birdie said to make that area in 2 panels incase of future sub woofer or perhaps a 1/2 bunk slider. Wish I could take the two but between old age (76 now) and money ( no job with this stupid Covid 19)etc etc...anyway let me know and thanks for the reply...Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts