Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
540 Posts
I know it isn't listed as an option, but is it possible to get the 10 seat option in something other than the regular wheelbase. Is there some hidden option list?
Not that I've ever seen, but it's easy enough to take two seats out of the 12 passenger, and there appears to be somewhat of a market for selling them afterward.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I've ever seen, but it's easy enough to take two seats out of the 12 passenger, and there appears to be somewhat of a market for selling them afterward.
The two main issues are the seat size and leather. The 12 passenger seats are narrower than the 10 passenger seats, e.g. the last row has only 3 seats, and it makes it so much more comfortable. Also, only 2 seats in the 2nd row instead of 3.

Also, the 10 seat configuration has leather as an option, and all of the other larger seat configurations are only cloth. I know I can do it after market, but it will be way more than the $1440 for the option including power driver and passenger seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.