Join Date: Dec 2016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi guys glad to be a part of this forum! Unfortunately dealing with lots of issues and hoping you all might have some insight on my 2016 with less than 3k miles. It is the
Xlt 12 passenger van.
- throttle body went last week. Has anyone had issues after replacing the unit?
- air filter wet even though recall was performed. Is the only fix her the diy solutions I'm seeing here on the forum?
- Ac not blowing cold. System was recharged and it worked great for a day. Then no dice. Vacuum test performed and no leaks found. Any ideas?
- on heat settings the ceiling vents won't blow out any air. On cold settings it works fine. So weird. Why could this be happening?
- windshield washer nozzles - washer fluid completely misses the windshield and hits the roof. At least the roof is clean now.
-Trans doesn't really shift well. Hear some clunks from the rear occasionally.
It's unfortunate that this thing seems to be a complete pos. I have a big family with twins on the way any minute now and I was hoping this would be the perfect family vehicle. Anyway thanks for the help and merry Christmas!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|once again having service issues||mcgheede||Accessories and Add Ons||3||10-29-2016 04:34:PM|
|Sync issues||JoeySchwartz||Electronics, Audio, and Lighting||0||05-03-2016 08:18:PM|
|Dealer Issues||BeachDogs||Dealers, Purchases and Orders||1||10-10-2015 04:31:PM|
|Two issues, plz help||marksch1||Engine and Technical Discussion||12||08-11-2015 10:17:AM|
|Door issues||Sweetb728||Ford Transit Troubleshooting||4||04-22-2015 10:46:PM|