O.k., so I put a $500 deposit on mine, if I back out I lose it.
If it's built but can't be shipped, and FoMoCo refuses to allow me to pick it up myself,
it sits and rots and undergoes the very processes that allow the systems to degrade according to their own research, what should MY compensation be?
They in good faith estimated a delivery week, but due to shipping delays beyond their control can't even come close to it, yet refuse my offer to come to the rescue at my own expense.
Look for a guy on the evening news camped under the overpass holding a wad of hundreds totaling over $40,000 with a sign saying "GIVE ME MY VAN Edsel & Mark!"