Ford Transit USA Forum - View Single Post - Here comes another Transit conversion: VanWilder
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 09:58:PM Thread Starter
Springsyeti

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by orton View Post
In addition to this site I would suggest you join the Sprinter site. Much more information on conversions there.

My site may provide some ideas:

http://www.ortontransit.info/
Thank for the suggestions and the link to your site. What are you using as your template on your site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klp View Post
Great story, your van adds a welcome splash of color to the forum!

There are some veteran builders here that have built other vans but many are first timers, like your travels you will figure it out as you go.
We are trying to glean as much information as we can with others. Hopefully we aren't too intrusive with the repeated questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleton View Post
Yah, that Red and Black look is an eye catcher for sure!
Can't wait to see anther one of those get built out, I've admired that Pinterest van as well and wish their was more information about their build.
We couldn't find any other information about it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surly Bill View Post
RED!

Like my old Sprinter. I never liked red for cars before, but my Sprinter was a low mileage used one and I didn't have any choice on it's color. I grew to like it. The kids miss the red van. I looked for a used or cheap new red Transit, but didn't have much luck. Then magnetic grey, but everyone snatched those up.

we've got the same size, so I look forward to seeing what you stick in there!
It was difficulty to find the used van we wanted and then to try and find one in something other than white was another hurdle for sure. I am a firefighter and I have tried to avoid having a red vehicle myself but the collective here voted on the red. One man can not hold back the tide, or something like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 148 MR EcoBoost 3.31LSP

Search Tags for this Page

ford transit usa forum
2014 ford transit
ford transit forum
2015 ford transit
transit usa forum