Ford Transit USA Forum - View Single Post - // Roof Rack HELP! \\ Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2016, 05:35:PM
USMC Vet

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiosGolfWagon View Post
Hey guys,

This is my first post on here and somewhat the initial reason I joined your forum.

I am looking to get roof racks for my Transit Connect Wagon XLT and was wondering if anyone had any suggestion/preferences on types of racks and which brands are the best????

I do a lot of camping and road trips. I will be promoting my company with stickers and eventually a nice wrap job so I need the racks to look clean!!

Anything helps. Thank you!

--
Brett
Gios Golf Co.

Brett,

Although you used the correct Section on this Forum, it is the wrong forum. For some reason the forum owners provided a Transit Connect area, but this forum is dedicated to the full size Transit models (sort of the same screwup that Ford made, naming the two different vehicles, the same. ) I've included a link to the TC forum, below, so that you might be able to get some useful info from others having TC's. Any info provided about roof racks here, most likely won't be usable on the TC.

Semper Fi

http://fordtransitconnectforum.com

12/4/15 Finally able to drive.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6/26/15 At Mobility upfitter.
4/2/15 - Built , 3/24/15 - Window Sticker
12/12/14 - Ordered, 350 HR XLT Wagon, 148 WB, 3.5 EB, 3.31 LS,

Search Tags for this Page

ford transit usa forum
2014 ford transit
ford transit forum
2015 ford transit
transit usa forum