Ford Transit USA Forum - View Single Post - Considering a QuadVan conversion? Read this first. Have one already? Read anyway.
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 11:40:AM
morey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGT250 View Post
The last time I posted in here was to sing the praise of John McKee's work at Quadvan.
For reference, here is the post JGT250 is referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGT250 View Post
Byron,

We were number 4 for QuadVan. The first Cargo van that he did. It was more of a gut feeling. We've already had the van sent back to Portland Oregon once this summer for about a month or so, so it could be repaired. I text John last night and told him what was up.

I know that he read it because iPhone is pretty good about sending read receipts. He never responded back to me. I sent him a follow up text of where he recommended that I take the van to, he said take the van to the dealership. I would hope that he would stand by his work. I would also hope that if they found a system or design flaw that he would have let his customers know.

Right now, we are just trying to get it off of the highway, and towed to a shop.
Our Transit 350 cargo was completed around January 29th, 2016. When was your van completed? Trying to figure out if the issues impacting your van could potential be an issue for me.

2016 350 HD SRW Transit HR Van 148″, 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine, 3.31 Limited Slip Axle, QuadVan 4×4, SYNC 3, Pewter power 10 way seats, Reverse, parking alert, Lane keeping alert, Dual batteries, Trailer tow package, PATS, Anti-Theft, Upfitter switches, Running Board, Privacy Glass

Build details on the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by morey; 12-15-2016 at 11:43:AM.

Search Tags for this Page

ford transit usa forum
2014 ford transit
ford transit forum
2015 ford transit
transit usa forum