Ford Transit USA Forum - View Single Post - Cargo van interior panel liner kits
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 03:55:PM Thread Starter
danketchpel

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Thanks for the reply and additional info guys.

I contacted Hammer Plastics today and unfortunately they will only sell complete kits with a 20 set minimum. OK, so that option is off the table, bummer......

I was planning on using Coroplast sheet as I hadn't really checked out the Celtec sheet material. I haven't settled on it yet and am open to understanding why it's been considered a favored material. I have the black hex cored type of coroplast material on my sliding door from Ford so I was thinking to match that in appearance for the lower sections.

I don't plan to do a complete covering on the sidewalls as I have the windows all around. It will most likely be the lower section and possibly smaller sections higher up where it makes sense.

For the roof I was going to a light grey or cover it in headliner type material to cut down on acoustic reflection.

I am still considering purchasing a roof liner and making my own sidewall liners. I see the various issues with the roof liner, it's large.

EddieZ, where did you purchase the push type fasteners? I'm hoping there's a more economical source than Ford. I have used that type of fastener on motorcycles and purchased them in small quantity only. I was hoping to use as many of the push type as possible/practical.

2016 T250 148" MR Cargo 3.2L 3.73 LS all around windows

Last edited by danketchpel; 07-18-2016 at 04:00:PM.

Search Tags for this Page

ford transit usa forum
2014 ford transit
ford transit forum
2015 ford transit
transit usa forum